Update 4/21/20: Session submissions have closed for the 2020 Global Digital Development Forum.
The Global Digital Development Forum will feature:
- Keynote Presentations on transformative digital development topics of global importance
- Lightning Talks that showcase new ideas or focused learning on ICT4D success and failures in quick, fast-paced presentations
- Breakout sessions featuring lively debates on key contested issues or interactive roundtable discussions that explore complex deployment challenges
- Workshops and skill-building sessions with practical, hands-on exercises and approaches
- Vendor demonstrations of new solutions and key innovations ready for rapid deployment
All session leads will receive dedicated training in online learning from TechChange to ensure an engaging virtual event.
- Digital Health: COVID-19, HIV/AIDS, Mother & Child, Family Planning, Health Workforce, Supply Chain
- EduTech: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, Adult, Informal, and Digital Literacy and Skills
- AgriTech: Smallholder Farming, Animal Husbandry, Aquaculture, and their Value Chains
- Digital Economy: Digital Financial Services, Digital Identity, Agency and Inclusion
- eGovernment: Community Engagement, Elections, Activism, Human Rights
- Humanitarian Response: Natural disasters, Conflict/post-conflict
- Responsible Data: Collection, Analysis, Presentation, Risks, and Protections
We expect a COVID-19 Digital Response theme in many non-health sessions, featuring learning from past interventions with SARS/MARS, Ebola, HIV, and other viral infection epidemics.